In this section you will find useful documents, including the school annual report.
Our school has several student support programs and services including:
- Guidance Officer - Tony Weight (5 days a week)
- Chaplain - Linda van Rensberg (2 days a week)
- Community Education Counsellor/Teacher Aide Indigenous Support – (5 days a week)
- School Based Youth Health Nurse - Rosanne Houley (2 days a week)
- Youth Support Worker - Mel Millen (5 days a week)
- ATSI Child, Youth and Family Health Worker - (1 day a week)
Students are able to book appointments with each of these support people via the office. Alternatively parents are able to suggest via communication with Year Coordinators or Administration, their wish for their student/s to be put in contact with one of these services.
Online reporting of bullying or harm
We encourage students to use www.stymie.com.au to make an anonymous report to the school of any bullying or harm that they are experiencing or see.
Resources for parents
Help is available